What is the new daily deal featured by SaveNowCT.com?
For full FAQ, CLICK HERE
Contact Us, CLICK HERE
93% of Americans eat pizza every month, which means 93% of shoppers already know, today’s deal is for them: pay just $15 for $30 Worth of Pizza, Italian Fare, Drinks, and More at Gio’s Restaurant & Lounge in Wethersfield! The other 7%? Here’s your chance to get with the pizza program at 50% off the cost in Berlin!
Order up Gio’s delicious, all-American pizza pies piled to your liking with choice of fresh, premium toppings on Gio’s hand-tossed crust baked to crispy chewy perfection. Gio’s menu also offers a range of Italian-American dishes, salads, sandwiches, and more for lunch or dinner. There’s no purchase limit to today’s deal; order as many as you can use in the next six months. Use your Vouchers for dining in Gio’s fun, family-friendly atmosphere; for fun with friends or colleague in the spacious, full service bar and lounge; or use your 50% savings to take Gio’s pizza and more back to the office or home.
Conveniently located on Silas Deane Highway, behind Flower Box, Gio’s Restaurant & Lounge will be there to help you meet pizza and drink quotas for lunch, dinner, and late night fun daily; though the clock’s running out on this chance to save 50% off the cost. Don’t miss it.
SaveNowCT.com is your local website for offers and deep daily discounts to restaurants, spas, tours, sporting events, and other retailers and businesses in Connecticut. Using SaveNowCT.com is simple and convenient, providing a fun, stress-free shopping experience without the crowds. You can save up to 80% on merchants that you already know and some that may be new for you, all without having to leave home.
Never miss out on a SaveNowCT deal!